- or
502 results found
-
Make fonts acually appear in the font menu in illustrator after adding them would be helpful.
frustrating that one pays so much money for a software that is supposed to simplify and streamline creative work. Adding fonts on should not be such a difficult process that requires multiple restarts.
-
Screenshot%202025-05-03%20224152.png 19 KB -
Screenshot%202025-05-03%20at%2022-41-03%20Marvin%20Adobe%20Fonts.png 363 KB -
Screenshot%202025-05-03%20at%2022-43-56%20Error%20404%20Page%20Not%20Found.png 14 KB -
Screenshot%202025-05-03%20at%2022-41-03%20Marvin%20Adobe%20Fonts.png 363 KB -
Screenshot%202025-05-03%20224152.png 19 KB
3 votes -
-
Helvetica Neue
Standard font used by the Australian Department of Defence.
5 votes -
font 'Park Lane' is not loading
Tried all ways. Not appearing in Illustrator.
2 votes -
Adobe Fonts plug-in for Figma
The installation of individual font families in the Creative Cloud app is clunky. It'd be great to have quick access to do that within Figma through a Figma plug-in
2 votes -
Newest Fonts should be the Newest fonts
Why in the world is the font suggestions page so off? Especially the Newest fonts page. Is Berkshire one of your newest fonts?! How about Apotek? It really reflects poorly on Adobe.
1 vote -
Activate/sync fonts across multiple users
When one user in a company account activates a font, I'd like it to activate the font for all users. I would also like it to automatically install the fonts for use in non-Adobe software. These 2 features should be available to admins in the admin console.
1 vote -
your font search results page is a design mess. You have no idea where to look for the results youre searching. Too cluttered.
The results page is a mess. It's as if you're trying to show what a great designer you are. Just the information on the fonts is needed. Not examples in a myriad of colours across a myriad of styles.
9 votes -
Previewing Glyphs
Can you please add more technical information, including the ability to preview a font's full list of characters - similar to the glyph flyout menu?
Also - please improve the search capabilities. Right now, when I need a font, I must first go to OTHER websites like fonts.com to do my research and preview the full character list. When i narrow down my choices, i then go BACK to adobe fonts and cross my fingers and hope you have what i need. For the amount of money I pay each month, this should not be my…
15 votes -
Installing font families to use on local desktop is extremely finicky
I have to re-install fonts multiple times for them to show up on my adobe cloud manager app. Then i need to quit it and reopen multiple times to even prompt the fonts. It's a really terrible system right now.
2 votes -
Suggestions for substitutes for expiring Type 1 fonts
Can you provide a way to figure out which font can be used as a substitute for an expiring Type 1 font? Many of my long-term projects use classic fonts like Univers and I'm finding it hard to find a similar substitute.
1 voteOur best suggestion is to post in the Adobe Support Community for Adobe Fonts. It's the best place for support to flag the Adobe Fonts team and ask for suggestions.
-
Add a Pairs-Well-With feature
I would love to see a section on a font’s page that shows complementary fonts (fonts that pair well with the searched font).
5 votes -
Font Request: Giovanni Mardersteig's Dante
Include Giovanni Mardersteig's Dante.
1 vote -
Ability to centrally manage Adobe "cloud fonts" in an Enterprise environment.
I can manage fonts I have purchased OUTSIDE of Adobe, and deploy them to all workstations.
Individual users can navigate to https://fonts.adobe.com/ and add Adobe fonts to their workstation.
but.... as an Enterprise Administrator I do not have the ability to designate which workstations, or if all workstations, should have particular fonts from https://fonts.adobe.com/ already installed on the workstation.
I would like to select a font (like Futura PT), and have it automatically load on workstations when the users sign in - without their need to intervene.
In our environment consistency between workstations…
3 votesunder review ·
AdminMolly Doane
(Assoc. Product Manager, Adobe Type, Adobe - Type (Fonts))
responded
We hope to build a solution for organizing and sharing fonts in the near future. I'll make sure the team knows that Enterprise functionality would be a valuable addition.
-
How about not deleting fonts that I am actively using?
Here's my idea: when I start designing a new book, and I pick a certain font, and spend several days developing the design, it would be nice if the font didn't suddenly disappear from Adobe Fonts, with no notification and no explanation.
Here's another idea: how about, when I spend about ten minutes just navigating Adobe's telephone menu to speak to an operator, someone at the other end could actually pick up the phone rather than just letting it ring and eventually go dead?
2 votes -
I try to covert an arabic document in word formate however , it was not covert due to lack of arbaic font . could you add this to acrobat
I have an arabic letter to convert to Word format which is not able to convert due to the arabic font not support for the acrobats pro. I would like to request for adding this facility to fulfill the customer request as subscriber.
1 vote -
Download previously uploaded fonts
There is currently no option to download previously uploaded fonts.
Please include a download option for any previously uploaded font, as at present there is only a "remove" option for uploaded fonts.
1 vote -
Poppins Italic fonts lack an Italic colon.
My company has chosen the Poppins font suite for publications. I discovered that the colons were not Italic within all Italic weights of this font. Start and end times for events look very strange. I am having to add a 10% slant to all colons in Italic body text. Please repair this issue.
1 vote -
List of Adobe subcription fonts for Type 1 substitution team project!
Multiple team members making substitutions = inconsistency, UNLESS we can create a cross reference of our chosen Type 1 > Open Type substitutions, including what tweaks each person should make to accommodate ensuing changes to line wrap, leading, styles, etc. We can't have one person changing tracking to accommodate a new font, while another sizes the font down. Or chooses a different font...
I know the list might change, but can we at least download a "current" list of possible choices? Surfing online through our subscription fonts to activate and test is going to be a full-time…
2 votesThanks for sharing your feedback. I've attached a list of the fonts included in our subscription library as of today. This list will quickly become outdated as we add new fonts all the time, but we hope it gives you a starting point to manage this transition. I'm sorry that we're not able to help further, but I've shared your comments with our product team for consideration.
-
Please return the fonts pairing feature!
There was an existing feature that suggested complementary fonts for headlines/body copy was incredibly helpful. It made choosing well-matched typefaces much easier. Please consider bringing it back!
19 votes -
Improve search by image
I tried to use the search by image feature to see if there are any Adobe fonts similar to Genty, and most of the results it gave me were symbol fonts (where each letter types an icon instead of the letter itself). When identifying the letters in my image, it got most of them correct - I just had to correct the capital T and lowercase L, which were misidentified - which means it could tell it was a normal font, not a symbol font, and yet it still suggested symbol fonts as a possible…
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?